Sunday, November 29, 2015

Compare and Contrast Paper Review

Good Morning to all:

            Sadly to say this might be my last post for a while, I’m not sure if I will take this up again in the future or not.  In this last post we will be discussing my compare and contrast paper I’m turning in later today on the last movies of the hunger games series Mockingjay to the book.  I know I cut it close but timing got away from me between work and struggling to get my words on to paper.  It was hard because I was not only sure of what to put on paper but how I wanted to do the project.  After watching both movies in theaters and reading some of the book again it helped refresh things for me and gave me lots of material to write about.  I did cover a lot of similarities and differences doing the best I could.  I never have an easy time writing any form of paper because English was never my strong subject but I manage to get through it somehow.   This class has been an interesting one and it is sad the semester is coming to a close so soon.  I wish my fellow classmates the best of luck and hope we see each other later down the road.  Until then, reach for the stars and keep dreaming. 


Sarah B

No comments:

Post a Comment